PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that Silo Ridge Ventures, LLC (the “Applicant”), for itself and on behalf of Silo Ridge Ventures Property A, LLC and Harlem Valley Landfill Corp., the owners of the properties located on New York State Route 22 known and designated as Parcel Grid Identification Numbers: 7066-00-732810; 7066-00-860725; 7066-00-670717; 7066-00-870350 (part); 7067-00-628131; 7067-00-709177; and 7067-00-742300, has submitted applications (the “Applications”) to the Planning Board of the Town of Amenia for the following approvals in connection with the proposed Silo Ridge Field Club (the “Resort Community”):
1. Amended special permit/master development plan approval of the Resort Community pursuant to Town Code §121-18C(3);
2. Special permit approvals for the wastewater treatment plant, golf maintenance facility, and golf course improvements to be located on Parcel Grid Number 7066-00-870350, in the OC District, pursuant to Town Code §121-10C and Attachment 1 (Use Table) to Town Code Chapter 121;
3. Site plan approval for the first phase of development of the Resort Community, including the wastewater treatment plant, golf maintenance facility, and golf course improvements to be located on Parcel Grid Number 7066-00-870350, pursuant to Town Code §121-66;
4. Preliminary subdivision approval and lot line adjustment pursuant to Town Code Chapter 105; and
5. Special permit approval for storage at the golf maintenance facility of more than 500 pounds of fertilizers and pesticides/herbicides, pursuant to Town Code §121-15E(1).
In connection with the Applications, the Applicant has requested the following supplementary waivers, approval, and determination from the Planning Board of the Town of Amenia:
1. Waiver of Town Code §105-21.A(1) regarding minimum required buildable area and maximum slope of buildable area (for lots T2-T12; E1-E8, E12, E15-E24, E29, E31-E33, E35-E56; CM1, CM4, CM5, CM8-CM18, CM20, CM21; VG3-VG8, VG18-VG24; LL5-LL7, LL9, LL10, LL12, LL18, and LL27-31) and Town Code §105-21.A(3) regarding depth of usable soil.
2. Waiver of Town Code §105-22.E regarding intersection angle and grade.
3. Approval under Town Code §105-22.H(2) of more than 15 lots on a rural lane.
4. Waiver of Town Code §105-22.H(3)(e), (g), (h), (j), (k) and (m) regarding, respectively, rural lane pavement width, maximum grade, maximum curb radii, maximum grade within 150 feet of center-line of intersection, minimum sight distance, and angle at intersection of road center lines.
5. Waiver of Town Code §105-22.G(1), (2), (3) and (4) regarding, respectively, maximum number of lots accessed from a cul-de-sac road, maximum length and grade of a cul-de-sac road, cul-de-sac turnaround design/geometry, and cul-de-sac turnaround landscaping.
6. Waiver of Town Code §105-22.L(2), (4) and (5) regarding, respectively, driveway minimum sight distance, grade, and maximum slope from the road.
7. Waiver of Town Code §105-24.A(1), (2) and (7) regarding, respectively, provision of parks, playgrounds or other public recreation open spaces, paved common driveways and driveway aprons, and road trees and treatment of buffer areas and other landscaping.
8. Waiver of Town Code §121-14.1.G(1) regarding work in the “green buffer” to the portions of the existing main and southern, secondary access roads located in the buffer along NYS Route 22, and for the construction/installation of underground utilities in those general areas.
9. Determination pursuant to Town Code §121-18.C(7) regarding the layout of streets and blocks, including permanent culs-de-sac, dedication of streets, and gating of streets.
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that the Planning Board of the Town of Amenia will hold a public hearing on the Applications on May 5, 2015, at 7:00 p.m., at Amenia Town Hall, 4988 Route 22, Amenia, New York 12501.
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that a copy of the Applications is on file in the Amenia Town Clerk’s Office for public viewing and inspection during normal business hours. The Applications can also be viewed and downloaded from the Town’s official website at www.ameniany.gov.
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that the Planning Board will hear all persons interested in the Applications at the public hearing noticed herein. All persons may appear at the hearing in person or by agent, and may also submit written comments to the Planning Board at or prior to such hearing
Norm Fontaine, Chairman
Town of Amenia Planning Board